We manage client and proprietary quoted securities portfolios. Licensed by CMA we have dedicated departments taking care of this unit.
- Identifying and defining client Investment objectives and establishing suitable investment strategies for each client.
- Investment/divestment actions in tune with the strategic outline.
- Thorough monitoring of equity market and general investor sentiments.
- Adapting to developing scenarios in order to protect the clients’ best interest.
- Updating clients with the market development and their emerging risk pattern.
- Investor Reporting and Regulatory Compliance.
- Settlement & Operational functions.
Clients having long term growth perspective and risk tolerance usually allocate certain percentage of their investment portfolio to this category.
- In depth analysis of business/financial situation of the client to assess their liquidity requirement and risk tolerance.
- Assessing the overall suitability of the target investment in tune with the client’s investment objective and risk tolerance.
- Continuous monitoring of the investee performance.
We are equipped to provide fund management services where we manage fund’s assets and we also provide a range of services including fund administration, fund accounting and regulatory compliance services.
- Maintaining proper documents of ownership, valuation, accounting, and reporting of assets owned by the fund.
- Tracking, settling, and reconciling assets that are acquired and disposed of by the investor—either directly or indirectly—through delegated authority with an asset manager.
- Managing Distributions and Proceeds.
- Maintaining all economic benefits of ownership such as income collection, corporate actions, and proxy issues.